A host of activities will be taking place, including:
· With every $20.00, receive a ticket for a chance to win a prize basket of your choice. There will be five prize baskets filled with fabulous products from The OC Mart MiX shops, including a gourmet basket, children's basket and even a Nirve bike!
· Wendy Vandygrift, author of Lilly LaMoo and The Top Shelf Teddy, will be at Smocking Birds from 12 noon-3:00pm for a book signing. At 1:00, she will be doing a book reading.
· Illuminated Photography will also be here to capture your little one in pictures during a mini photo session complete with a live bunny rabbit! You'll receive the FREE mini session and a FREE 5"x7" photo with the purchase of just $40.00 at Saige Nicole's during March!
· Organic To Green will offer a mini facial and make up application with a free serum as a gift from the skin care company’s upcoming 7 Serums launch, all after a $50 purchase. The mini facials will be provided by the founder of Organic to Green, Rianna Loving, a licensed esthetician. Guests will be pampered, get great tips for healthy and beautiful skin, feel refreshed and pampered, and have a better knowledge of skincare and a healthier lifestyle.
· Nomadic Industries/As Issued will be hosting an opening of a new exhibit called "good things come in small packages" featuring artwork by Graham P. Day and Cindy Mako, along with live music performances by Graham and Driftwood Caravan from 1-5pm.
· Smocking Birds
· Heirlooms & Hardware
· KCee G
· The Pantry
· Organic to Green
· Savory Spice Shop
· Saige Nicole’s
· Fashion Camp OC
· We Olive
· Briana Rene
· The Cheese Shop
· Alexander Grey
· Nomadic Industries/As Issued
· Eva’s Trunk & Denim Bar
· Deer Lovely
ABOUT: The oc mart MiX: The oc mart MiX, a marketplace for gourmet foods, coffee and wine with over 30 shops under one roof and purveyors of all things good, is a vibrant gathering of owner-operated shops, who offer unique products for foodies, fashionistas, home obsessed, eco-warriors, little ones and more. Located at South Coast Collection (SOCO) in Costa Mesa, CA, The MiX offers a cool vibe, one-of-a-kind finds, eco-friendly products and celebrity favorites. With the mix of shops unlike anything else, Sunset Magazine says, “The oc mart MIX is the best reason to pull off the 405”. The MiX is located at: 3313 Hyland Avenue, Suite C, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
http://www.theocmartmix.com/ ; http://www.facebook.com/#!/theocmartmix ; https://twitter.com/#!/TheOCMartMIX
The MiX Hours: 11-6 Tuesday- Friday, 10-6 Saturday, 12-5 Sunday, closed Monday; We Olive and Wine Bar hours: 11-8 Tuesday- Wednesday, 11-9 or later Thursday- Friday, 10-8 Saturday, 12-5 Sunday; Portola Coffee Lab hours: 6am-9pm Monday- Friday, 7am-9pm Saturday, 8am-8pm Sunday