Santa Fe Springs, CA – Launching its first new line up in over three years, Speed Demons, an iconic late 1990’s skateboard brand known for it’s legendary Pro team and it’s iconic “Speed Demon” character logo/icon, is back with new skateboards this Fall. Loyal followers of the brand will be able to get the new Speed Demon skateboards at retailers nationwide, such as Walmart and Target,
Made for riding at the skate park, street skating or just cruising around town, the new collection features two 31” popsicle boards ($29.97), two 29” V-Lam Cruisers ($49.97), and two 31” Fat Cruisers ($49.99).
The new collection showcases artwork from the Speed Demons archives, including its well-known helmet and goggle wearing skull logo. The top of the skateboards feature bold graphics, while the bottom of the deck gives a nod to classic 1990’s styling with zebra, checkers and tied dye.
Not everything is old school. New technology is incorporated into the line to ensure a smooth ride, as well as individuality and personal style to each board. New laser cut logos are on the top decks of the Fat Cruisers; high quality, coveted Kryptonics wheels are offered on the Fat Cruisers and the V-Lam Cruisers; and the V-Lam Cruisers feature new Vertical Laminated veneers on the top deck that are multi-colored and really cool looking.
Speed Demon 29 Series: 31” Popsicle ($29.97)
“Devour” & “Mouth”; Available at Walmart
The popsicle shape with the pro concave with a double kicktail is great for street style tricks and cruising.
- Deck: 31”x8”, 9ply, 80ab colored grip tape
- Trucks: 5” heavy duty aluminum, polished hanger and painted baseplates, injected bushings
- Wheels: 53mm x 29mm, soft injected urethane
- Bearings: Carbon steel ABEC 3 with new colored and printed bearing shields – color coded bearings!
Speed Demon 29” V-LAM Cruiser ($49.97)
“Hippie-Demon” & “Surge”; Available at Walmart
This skateboard comes with original Kryptonics wheels and features an 8ply NE maple deck with three layers that are vertically laminated. The top three layers are multi colored and
vertically pressed and laminated.
- Deck: 29”x9” Cruiser shape, 8ply NE maple w/ top 3 layers vertically laminated, One color logo printed on top
- Grip Tape: Clear sand spray grip (over V-Lam top)
- Trucks: 5” aluminum polished hangers and painted baseplates, 90a bushings, 12mm angled riser
- Wheels: Kryptonics 60x 45mm poured (casted) polyurethane, with texture or running surface
- Bearings: Carbon steel ABEC 5 w/ colored/printed bearing shields
Speed Demon 31” FAT Cruiser ($49.99)
“HEAT” and “TIGER” ; Available at Target
The super wide shape offers stability while the concave and single kicktail offer the ability to do tricks in the air. This skateboard also offers the all-new laser cut logo on the top of the deck.
- Deck: 30” x 10”, 9ply maple, Grip Tape: 2pc split die-cut 80ab grip
- Trucks: NEW 155mm Krypto “Combo” slant trucks, PP Hi-imapact hanger and aluminum baseplate, 4mm risers
- Wheels: Kryptonics 65x51mm poured (casted) polyurethane, with texture on running surface
- Bearings: carbon steel ABEC 5 with colored/printed bearing shields
ABOUT BRAVO SPORTS:
Bravo Sports, global leader in the recreational and sporting goods markets, has a stable of market-leading brands, including: E-Z UP™, Shade Tech™, Quik Shade™, John Deere™, Element™, Moto Shade™, Quik Chair™, Quik Shade Pets™, Blacktop 360™, Airzone™, Variflex™, Pulse Performance Products™, Pulse Safe Start™, Kryptonics™, Darkstar™, Blind™, Speed Demons™, X Games™, Satellite™, Maple™, Channel One™, Static™, Ten-Eighty™, and Hyper™; to go along with several industry leading licenses with other outstanding partners like Marvel™, Nickelodeon™ and Disney/Pixar™. Products made by Bravo Sports, which include Instant Canopies, BBQ’s, Trampolines, Skateboards, Scooters, Skates, Ramps, Rails and more, can be found at major retailers worldwide. Bravo Sports headquarters is located at 12801 Carmenita Rd., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. 562-484-5100 www.bravosportscorp.com, www.pulsescooters.com, www.quikshade.com,www.quikshadepets.com, www.blacktop360.com, www.ezup.com, http://www.safestartscooter.com