NEW FROZEN SKATES, SKATEBOARDS AND ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
TO TOP LITTLE GIRLS’ WISH LISTS THIS HOLIDAY
Gift Ideas Starting at $17.99
Santa Fe Springs, CA -- Bravo Sports, a global leader in the outdoor recreation and sporting goods markets, has partnered with Disney to create a complete collection of skates, skateboards and electric scooters for little girls who want to be just like Queen Elsa of Arendelle and Anna.
Available this fall, in time for holiday gift lists, the Frozen line will include: Jr. Skates, Convertible 2-in-1 Skates, Adjustable Quad Skates, 21” Skateboards, and a Pulse Safe Start electric scooter. The skates all offer adjustable features that allow the skates to grow with young riders and/or their skill level, while the Pulse Safe Start electric scooter includes light up wheels for even more fun for the little ones.
Inspired by the movie’s characters, young girls will be able to channel their inner Elsa, the Snow Queen, and Anna as they ride, skate and scooter with confidence. The Frozen collection showcases characters from the movie, including Anna, Elsa and Olaf, the outgoing snowman who likes warm hugs.
SKATES AND KNEE PADS FOR LITTLE LEARNING SKATERS: Jr. Glitter Skate Combo $19.99
· The Jr. Skate Combo includes adjustable skates that feature four wheels and a toe brake and coordinating knee pads. Made to fit over any tennis shoes, the Jr. Skates are a great skate for kids who are just learning.
· Made for kids ages 3-5, the Jr. Skates fits junior shoe sizes 6-9.
· Available at Walmart
SKATES THAT CONVERT FROM STABLE 3-WHEEL TO INLINE SKATES AS KIDS IMPROVE: Convertible Glitter 2-in-1 Skates $39.99
· The Convertible 2-in-1 Skate features a safe, stable trike setup for beginners providing the stability that young kids need. As kids master skating, the Convertible 2-in-1 Skates easily converts from a three wheel skate to inline skates.
· Made for kids ages 3-6; Available in junior sizes: J6-J9.
· Available at Target
AS YOUNG SKATERS GROW, THIS SKATE CAN ADJUST FOUR SIZES BIGGER: Adjustable Quad Skates $39.99
The Adjustable Quad Skates are adjustable to four sizes so that young skaters can continue to use the skates as they grow. The four-wheel design, low center of gravity and fixed rear wheel base help make this quad skate easy for beginners.
· Fits Sizes: J10-J13 and 1-4; Recommended for ages 4 years and up
· Available at Toys “R” Us
EASY TO RIDE SKATEBOARDS: 21” Wood Skateboards$17.99
· Your little one can rock the neighborhood on her Frozen kids skateboard. It has a 21" deck made of 7-ply maple. With PVC wheels for smooth mobility, the skateboard also features grip tape (included) for complete control and a safe cruise.
· Recommended for kids ages 5 years and up; 100 lbs. weight capacity
· Available at Big 5
JUST LIKE THE BIG KIDS, A 3-WHEEL ELECTRIC SCOOTER FOR YOUNG RIDERS WITH LIGHT UP WHEELS: Pulse Safe Start (Frozen) $79.99
· Pulse Safe Start® just launched the first 3-wheel electric scooter for kids ages three+. Designed specifically for the needs of the littlest riders, Pulse Safe Start has numerous safety features, and technology that allows kids to ride a scooter within seconds, regardless of experience. Easy to steer the turns of the sidewalk or driveway while remaining safely balanced, the scooter’s Safe Start push button gradually accelerates for a smooth take-off, while releasing the button ensures a safe stop.
· Kids up to 50 lbs. can ride the six volt scooter for 40 minutes with an eight hour charge.
· Available at Target
ABOUT BRAVO SPORTS:
Bravo Sports, global leader in the recreational and sporting goods markets, has a stable of market-leading brands, including: E-Z UP™, Shade Tech™, Quik Shade™, John Deere™, Element™, Moto Shade™, Quik Chair™, Quik Shade Pets™, Blacktop 360™, Airzone™, Variflex™, Pulse Performance Products™, Pulse Safe Start™, Kryptonics™, Darkstar™, Blind™, Speed Demons™, X Games™, Satellite™, Maple™, Channel One™, Static™, Ten-Eighty™, and Hyper™; to go along with several industry leading licenses with other outstanding partners like Marvel™, Nickelodeon™ and Disney/Pixar™. Products made by Bravo Sports, which include Instant Canopies, BBQ’s, Trampolines, Skateboards, Scooters, Skates, Ramps, Rails and more, can be found at major retailers worldwide. Bravo Sports headquarters is located at 12801 Carmenita Rd., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. 562-484-5100 www.bravosportscorp.com, www.pulsescooters.com, www.quikshade.com,www.quikshadepets.com, www.blacktop360.com, www.ezup.com, http://www.safestartscooter.com