ORANGE COAST TO HOST INAUGURAL OC LOOK PARTY
BENEFITTING THE DREAM GUILD OF THE
JUVENILLE DIABETES RESEARCH FOUNDATION
In partnership with The Dream Guild of the Orange County Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Orange Coast magazine will be hosting the inaugural OC Look Party. Celebrating the people who define Orange County’s signature style, the event will be held on Wednesday, July 23 at 6:00 p.m. at Villa Covo (99 Ritz Cove, Dana Point).
In addition to unveiling Orange Coast’s seventeen OC Look Honorees for 2008, the evening will include all kinds of entertainment for the more than 250 expected guests.
Indulging in a fabulous evening of style & fashion, attendees will be treated to a variety of beauty bars where guests can partake in spa treatments – such as a brow bar, polish changes and chair massages provided by Spa Nordstrom, hair bars courtesy of Salon Gregories, makeup artistry by M·A·C Cosmetics and more. Other highlights of the evening will include:
*A fashion presentation by Neiman Marcus, Fashion Island
* Wii Lounge sponsored by Pacific Digital Home
* DJ teaching stations by Scratch DJ Academy where party-goers can get in the mix
* Photo studio where attendees can learn to work their inner model
* Signature cocktails by St-Germain
* Chocolate Bar by Downey’s Artisan Chocolate Studio & Café
* The tantalizing culinary stylings of celebrity caterer Wade Williams of Picnic
Tickets to attend are $25 each and can be purchased by calling the JDRF office at 949.553.0363. http://www.orangecoastmagazine.com/